** KITCHEN PORTER - BRIGHTON OUTSKIRT - GREAT PACKAGE **
Search hospitality is on the lookout for AN excellent kitchen porter for an immediate start in a highly regarded establishment set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The right candidate would have experience in a high-paced environment, willingness to work hard and an approachable, friendly personality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
* Collect and wash up pots and pans.
* Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
* Unload food and equipment deliveries.
* Keep the storeroom organised.
* Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
* Flexible working hours
* Opportunity to progress within the kitchen ranks
* Great rate of pay
* Complimentary membership after 3 months' service
* Tips and quarterly bonus
Due to location, having your own transport is essential.
For more info please call Dania on 01273 855049.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.