£9.04ph - £10.11ph.
Temporary (possible temp to perm)
Based in Crawley, West Sussex.
The work will be on a shift basis covering 5 days out of 7 to include weekends. The position covers earlies, lates and nights and you need to be able to work all shifts. You must be able to cover any hours on any day of the week to include weekends.
The work will involve:
* The ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently
* The ability to pick up instructions quickly and follow them closely
* Supporting chefs in a specific work section
* Washing, peeling and preparing food items
* Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
* Understanding the importance of health and hygiene
* Observing all hygiene, health and safety compliance requirements and accurate completion of due diligence paperwork on a daily basis
All vacancies are subject to 5 year referencing, so it is vital that you can provide employment and/or academic history from 2015 - present.
All applicants will be subject to Criminal Record checks prior to commencing employment.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we will only contact you if you are selected for interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.