Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
about 1 year ago
Key Support worker
An excellent opportunity has come up for key support workers to work in Rotherham to support young adults who need assistance to gain independence and develop their skills for life after having being in care, points of homelessness or having had a troubled past within both residential and supported living settings.
Full and Part time hours available.
Pay £8.71 - £15ph
We are looking for Key Support workers who are passionate and caring who support service users to reach their full potential, have an understanding and empathetic approach to people that require support and have a genuine passion for providing excellent care and support with the ability to demonstrate reliability, commitment and professionalism.
Search work around your commitments whether you need day or nights, weekends or weekdays - we have a wide range of shifts available that you can choose from that suit you.
In return, you will be joining a friendly, enthusiastic team.
* Excellent training and development which you get FREE such as (Mandatory training, Modules, PMVA & MAPA) to keep you up to legislation
* FREE DBS
* Weekly pay
* A competitive hourly rate
* Holiday pay
* FREE uniform
We need you to have.
* Right to live and work in the UK
* At least 2 professional references, one must be from your most recent/current employer and cover 3 years minimum and one of your references must be from a care background.
* Experience of working with 16-25 years who need help and assistance to enter every day life.
* Experience of working with autism, learning difficulties, physical disabilities and challenging behaviour
* Offer support and advise to service users that need help to manage very day life
* Liaising with family members
We are looking for candidates with at least 6 months experience, however full training is given all free of charge with an enhanced DBS.
Key Support Worker Applicant must have the following requirements: -
* Good communication skills (verbal and written)
* Enjoy being active and supporting service users
* Be able to work flexible hours including weekends, sleep-ins and waking night duties
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team
If this job role sounds like the one for you then apply now email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.