Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
We are currently recruiting a Key Account Manager position for a fast growing Supply Chain business based out of Manchester.
Our client is looking to evolve & develop their Sales team structures to help support the consistent business growth.
We are looking for people who have experience in Aqusitiion Sales, Business Development & Key Account Management.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones over a one-year period.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Support the wider sales team through demonstrating an exemplary approach to business development
- Travel to visit prospective clients where necessary
If you are the type of person with:
- 5+ Years sales experience preferred (similar role preferred - B2B media, events, software etc)
- Consistently over-delivers against target
- Demonstrates pipeline that supports over-achievement
- Computer literate, ability to demonstrate knowledge of MS products (Excel a must)
- Ability to balance 'data driven' decisions with experience, to make the right call
- Excellent business acumen
- Good time management skills are essential
- Comfortable with both independent and team working environments
- Results orientated
Then, we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent Uncapped commission structure
- SimplyHealth - a health cash plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- New, modern office environment
- 30 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell 5 days)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual company performance bonus
If you have the right experience for this role- get in touch!