We're partnering with a leading industrial products provider with a vast global workforce. Its dedication to quality products and excellent customer service has earned it an enviable reputation. Currently, an exciting role for a Key Account Manager in its 'metal division', based in the South has become available.
About the role:
As an Account Manager, your aim is to drive sales, grow business with existing customers and seek opportunities through new customers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily management of key accounts, ensuring the growth of new accounts, dealing with day-to-day customer requests and pricing and delivery issues.
- Key account team meetings.
- Providing CRM and partnership contract management systems are up to date.
- Analysing key account agreements.
- Holding regular review meetings with partnerships accounts and building comprehensive plans for existing key accounts to help maximise partnership growth, stability and profitability.
What you need to offer:
It would be best if you were based in the South (below Northampton and Oxford) and have excellent account management experience. You'll demonstrate a consultative and flexible approach, along with excellent sales skills and proven success and expertise in the metal industry. A full valid driving licence is also essential.
This Key Account Manager role pays a generous base salary plus variable OTE of £3k to £29k. You'll be provided with a car, phone and laptop. As a Key Account Manager, you'll earn generous bonuses and be given full training and support to build a successful career.
Please get in touch today to apply for this Account Manager role or to find out more. Rest assured, in this time of COVID-19 any interviews required - and any working environments - will comply with the latest relevant health and safety regulations.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.