Key Account Manager (regular travel to Manchester and London) - Annual salary £40k to £50k + £10k annual company and target bonus + other competitive benefits
Are you currently an Account Manager/National Account Manager who has proven experience growing a key account and looking for a progression step? Are you looking for development to have reporting experience too? Then read on for further details….
An innovative leader and multi-national EMEA business operating in Cheshire is looking for a new Key Account Manager to support the management and growth of their five key accounts representing 60% of its total company revenue.
The well respected has built an enviable reputation for delivering a much needed outsourced B2B service focusing on the telecoms and technology sector of the market. Due to the impressive new business growth over the last decade and beyond the need for an experienced Account Manager has become paramount to achieve the wider business objectives.
The duties & responsibilities of this Key Account Manager job will include (but by no means be limited to):
* Support the delivery of the local P&L budget for their clients through the development of trade channels.
* Develop and maintain long-term relationships with key accounts.
* Resource, manage and motivate their direct reports; Account Manager and Account Executive; to deliver against company targets.
* Represent the Company as required in senior negotiations with customers, suppliers and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms for the Company.
* Forecasts, tracks and analyses client account metrics.
* Work with Group Business Development Leads to mutually share business opportunities and develop new customers.
* Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
* Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
* To carry out any other reasonable duties defined by the Company to ensure business objectives/requirements are met.
Minimum required experience (please only apply if you have listed on your CV):
* Telecoms and/or Technology B2B service sales industry sales and/or account management experience
* Proven ability managing at least 1 or preferably several key accounts, with increasing retention and revenues
* Experience fostering senior external client relationships
* Naturally independent, problem solver with a future leader personality
* Commercial aptitude and awareness
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.