The successful Key Account Manager will have full P&L responsibility for their assigned clients and be tasked with retaining and further developing relationships with key stakeholders. You will also be required to manage and lead a team of 5 reporting directly to you. Other responsibilities include:
- Represent the Company as required in senior negotiations with customers, suppliers and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms for the Company
- Ensure major contracts are structured to protect the Company's business whilst also providing longevity of the relationships and commercial success.
- Forecasts, tracks and analyses client account metrics
- Work with Group Business Development Leads to mutually share business opportunities and develop new customers
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.