Key Account Manager
A company based in Liverpool is seeking a Key Account Manager to help various Local Authorities make use of a spot check service. This is a very specific role, based on a required response to COVID-19, which has involved developing an improved mechanism to process to carry out spot checks.
The Liverpool-based account manager role comes with a competitive salary and an excellent company benefits package.
The successful candidate will work internally in the organisation and with external partners to develop and deliver the overall spot-check solution. The role plays a crucial part in developing and managing the relationships and interactions with Local Authorities and other external customers, creating awareness, understanding and advocacy of the company's spot-check services.
To give a flavour of the work involved, this is what you would have been doing had you been in this role over the past week:
● Communicating with a wide range of key customers and internal teams
● Leading steering groups and communication forums, to share insights and progress
● Resolving issues and problems faced by Local Authorities as they arise and dealing with any complaints
● Helping to identify and onboard new Local Authorities to the spot check service
This is a flexible working, home-based role providing the critical interface between Local Authorities and the company. It will involve working within a dedicated virtual programme team.
To apply for this Account Manager role, you will require:
● Key account manager experience or customer success manager experience
● Experience in providing solutions to local government organisations
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude in building relationships at all levels
● Skill in problem solving and negotiation
An understanding of the context and nature of the COVID-19 challenge and the correct response is also essential. To find out more about this Key Account Manager in Liverpool, please contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age