Key Account Manager. Software Solutions
£25k Basic Salary, £40k OTE, Car Allowance, Pension, Benefits
Our client are a leading providing of EPOS systems to the Hospitality, Food & Beverage and Contract Catering sector.
Covering the UK as a whole the Account Manger will be 80% field based interacting with key existing accounts.
* Account Managers are responsible for owning existing clients and ensuring that the client is delighted with our clients solutions throughout the course of their contract. .
* Account managers are tasked with uncovering new pain within the account that our client can solve with newer solutions. And closing business with existing accounts.
* The Account Manager builds trust within the account and builds rapport with key stakeholders.
* In high grade accounts, the account manager is tasked with identifying and bonding with 5 key stakeholders.
* The account manager is the point of contact for the account for sales related queries.
* The account manager is the escalation point for the account, should the client be dissatisfied with other elements, such as support.
* Account managers conduct quarterly and annual business reviews with their clients.
* Account managers execute and manage Service Improvement Plans where necessary.
* Experience of account management or sales into Food and Beverage, Hospitality, Contract caterers, FEI or HEI institutes (education), Hotels, Managed Houses, Stadia & Leisure, High street F&B chains
* Ability to listen to customer's requirements and needs intently.
* Ability to provide conflict resolution to customers
* UK Driving licence required.
Candidates will be considered from the following areas: Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield, Chesterfield, Mansfield, Worksop, Leicester or surrounding areas.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.