Key Account Manager
£25,000 - £30,000
Do you have a proven track record of managing major or key accounts?
If so then we want to hear from you. My client is a market leading provider of online services and they work with some major global brands. They have a business critical immediately available opportunity to join their established team where you will be responsible for managing their largest account.
The focus of the role will be to act as the key point of contact for your client. You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of work and ensuring it is delivered to the highest standard. This role will incorporate problem solving, delivering excellent customer service, account development and ensuring the client retains their business with you.
The duties of the role include:
- Overseing the delivery of all work & deliveries for the client, ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard & on time.
- Review project plans, providing feedback & advice for enhancements where necessary
- Managing a team of 2 Client Managers
- Set regular milestones for project review, ensuring all work is completed to a high quality & in a timely manner
- Conduct final review of key presentations, applying advanced market understanding & strategic thinking to ensure all presentations provide the client with relevant recommendations which are in line with their business objectives
- Work with Client managers to ensure clients are engaged with our products
- Ensure contract renewals are signed & agreed
- Produce yearly account plans for each client, identifying new opportunities & strategies for growth
- Grow network of stakeholders across client businesses, building & maintaining strong peer to peer relationships through regular on site visits & face to face meetings
- Drive revenue generation & sales pipeline to meet & exceed agreed revenue targets
- Prepare & deliver top quality proposals & presentations (where required)
- Previous demonstrable experience in a key account management role
- Strong relationship management experience
- Strong operations management experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A problem solver
The basic salary for the role is in the region of £25,000 - £30,000
If you require more information about the role then you can call 0151 229 5539.
Immediately available start date
Keywords: Account Manager; Client Manager; Key Account Manager; Hospitality; Care; Relationship Manager; Customer Service; Operations; Inbound; Call Centre; Liverpool; Wirral; Birkenhead; Merseyside
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.