The primary role of the Key Account Coordinator is to support the key account manager in the day-to- day management of one of my clients largest and reputable customers. This role is a client facing role and you will split your time between visiting your key accounts and being based in Head office. You will be responsible for:
- Meetings with the key stakeholders in each site
- Speak and build relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Onboarding, managing and growing accounts
- First point of contact for all your key account queries
- Manage all invoice queries alongside the sales teams
- Working closely with the Key Account Manager and undertaking quarterly business reviews
Your Account Management skills:
- You'll be great at building relationships, have strong presentation skills and the ability to manage your time effectively.
- Experience in a similar role is an advantage, including knowledge of collections, credit control, relationship management and account management.
In previous Account Management roles, you'll have worked in a customer service or account management position. You should have substantial experience in Microsoft Excel and generally in technology (although they'll train the right candidate).
A financial, economic or project management background would be advantageous. Lastly, you'll have impeccable attention to detail and be a confident and articulate communicator. A driving licence is essential.
Working alongside a committed, inclusive team, you'll enjoy the following perks:
- A competitive base salary, bonus structure and salary reviews.
- Potential for future career progression in an inclusion environment.
- Exposure to a unique market and other opportunities within the business.
For more information and to discuss this excellent opportunity to work as an Account Manager, make your application today. Rest assured, in this time of COVID-19, any necessary interviews - and working environments - will comply with the latest relevant health and safety regulations.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.