Due to exciting business growth I'm recruiting for a driven, customer focused Key Account Administrator to join an expanding firm in Blairgowrie. This is an excellent career opportunity for the right candidate. Due to location, own transport would be highly advantageous.
You must demonstrate experience working in a similar role where looking after the needs of top spending, high value customers has been at the heart of your role. You will therefore bring with you exceptional communication and customer care skills and confidence monitoring the contractual requirements for each customer and ensure they're being met.
Detail orientated, you will be numerical, confident working to deadlines and comfortable in a fast paced environment, often while under pressure to meet customer expectations.
With an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office you will be particularly knowledgeable on Excel.
A typical day as Key Account Administrator will involve:
- Managing customer relationships, ensuring all service level and contractual agreements for these key accounts are met
- Managing the customer booking system of high volume orders
- Running and analysing reports
- Liaising with other departments to ensure the timely delivery of orders
- Planning future order requirements using critical path methodology
- Updating product codes on key accounts websites
- Handling invoice and credit queries
This Key Account Administrator role is an excellent career opportunity and unlikely to be o the market for long - apply now with your up to date CV for an immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.