Our client; a people focused, restaurant group are now looking for a Junior Sous Chef to join the brigade at their Leeds restaurant, paying up to £26,000 per year. This is a position that offers you the chance to work for a company that genuinely invest into training and development, working with exceptional quality produce in an environment where you will learn and develop.
Sous Chef duties;
- Ensure that all employees are working in accordance to the high standards set through out the company and the site
- Providing coaching and training where needed
- Maintaining a quality service driven environment at all times
- Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
- Ensure that the kitchen is adhering to the highest cleanliness standards
The ideal candidate will be;
- Experienced of working with fresh food
- A proven track record of working to high standards
- Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
We know life in the kitchen can be hard at times which makes it absolutely essential to have an employer who takes good care of their kitchen team.
If you want to work for a company that will give you every opportunity to progress and develop, then apply here...
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.