Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie - Country House Hotel - Midhurst - to £25,000pa
Due to the popularity of this site and the plans to drive the site forward the second half of the year we are looking for a strong Chef De Partie.
This is a stunning boutique country house hotel! A team of 7 chefs, everything here is made fresh on site across the kitchen and pastry kitchen (except the cheese biscuits!), all meat is Sussex sourced and the menu changes every 6 to 8 weeks. The food offering here is sensational.
Exclusive use weddings and events are also a big part of the business here, all live plated, so some banqueting experience is going to be helpful!
* 5 days out of 7
* 45 hour week contract
* Up to £25,000 per annum
* Straight shits no breakfasts (maybe a couple a year)
* Stunning site
* Working alongside senior chefs, aiding the day to day operation of the kitchen
* Overseeing the effective completion of all health and safety regulations including HACCP, COSHH and all other due diligence
* Ensure that kitchen adheres to the highest cleanliness standards
* Ensuring junior staff members are learning and being supported
* Helping with the development of the food offering
The ideal Chef de Partie will be;
* NVQ trained with experience working within quality fresh food environment
* Creative and driven
* Organised, clean and tidy
* Strong people skills, able to work with a wide variety of people
* Willingness to learn
* Be adaptable and willing to cover as required
This position is paying up to £25,000 per annum and provides a truly excellent working environment
If this sounds like the position for you then apply below! For more information contact Daniel Hockaday at Search Hospitality.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.