Pensions Business Analyst - £31k - London
The key purpose of this role is work with pension specialists and system development specialists to identify and specify the most appropriate solutions to requirements for changes and improvements.
The role requires an understanding of both pension administration and systems, in order to facilitate effective communication between specialists in the respective areas.
- Define appropriate testing (functional, user acceptance and regression) to ensure that system changes perform as specified and that they are safe to release into the live environment
- Work with developers to understand technical options, identify appropriate solutions and agree specifications for system changes.
- Implement changes to the configuration of system processes and letters.
- Knowledge and understanding of pension administration services.
- Knowledge and understanding of pension administration system functionality including calculations, interfaces, processes, letters system updates, and self-service applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of functional, user acceptance and regression testing.
For further information please contact Kerrie on 01293 848111 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.