Pensions Administrator - Hampshire - £18,000 - £23,000
We are currently working with one of the largest pensions consultancies in the UK who are expanding their Pensions Admin teams and looking for Pensions Administrators in Hampshire.
You will be working as part of a team providing an accurate, reliable and high standard of pension administration service for Members, Trustees and Clients. You will be competent in your use of technical and process knowledge.
- Ability to perform Pensions and Complex Pensions Administration calculations
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Ability to self develop
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to follow processes
- Ability to check member work as appropriate to your skill level and experience
- Ability to coach other Administration Service Representatives
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous Pensions Administration experience.
Please contact Kerrie on 01293 848111 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.