Junior Pensions Administrator
A Junior Pensions Administrator is required to work for a successful Pensions Consultancy based in Surrey!
Our client is currently looking for a Junior Pensions Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis, offering a FANTASTIC career path and employee benefits package!
As a Junior Pensions Administrator you would be entitled to the following and more!
* Salary up to £20,000 (Depending on experience)
* Generous holiday package
* Private Medical
* Childcare Vouchers
* Season Ticket Loan
Junior Pensions Administrator's role:
As a Junior Pensions Administrator working for a growing Pensions team in Surrey, you will be dealing with enquiries from new and existing scheme members, clients, financial advisers and employers.
Main duties of a Junior Pensions Administrator:
* Support and assistance for consultants for all financial planning work
* Obtaining valuations and preparing new business reports
* Processing new business and producing client packs
* Carryout trade instructions
* Assisting in the investment research for the firm and analysing fund data
* Developing technical knowledge on pensions and investments
The ideal Junior Pensions Administrator:
In order to be considered for the Junior Pensions Administrator, applicants should ideally come from a good Maths related Degree background.
A technical understanding of Pensions is highly advantageous.
If you're looking to step in to an exciting Junior Pensions Administrator / Graduate role that offers excellent benefits and career progression, then this is the role for you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.