Working as the Junior Payroll Clerk you will be responsible for assisting the Senior Payroll Clerk and Payroll Manager with their day to day duties of running a busy payroll. The Junior Payroll Clerk will be required to assist the Payroll team in delivering a high level of service, operating and driving the payroll process producing an accurate and timely payroll in compliance with statutory regulations.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Prepare and input information into payroll system for Monthly, Fortnightly and Weekly Payrolls
* Process Leavers, Calculate Holiday payments
* Calculation of absence including sickness, leave and statutory payments.
* Assist with the processing of other payments/deductions, including Auto-enrolment
* Accurately input and apply changes to terms and conditions for existing employees,
* Input changes to employee personal details, e.g. bank account and address details.
* Input statutory changes, P45, P46, P6, and P9, student loan notices and court orders.
* Perform any other tasks associated with Payroll Administration to complete payrolls within agreed deadlines
If you would like to be considered for the role please send a copy of your CV in Word document and click APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.