Junior Paralegal - Industrial Disease
Salary: £14,500 - £16,500
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 17.30pm - Start date tbc in October
Are you an administrator looking to get into a Legal Environment or junior paralegal looking to get into a reputable company with great career prospects and a real chance for progression?
Are you a Law graduate looking for your first career opportunity?
If so then I have a brilliant opportunity for a junior paralegal to join an established firm of solicitors. The firm are a top player and are extremely well known in the Yorkshire area. They are an expert in their field of personal injury and have been established for over 200 years.
Under the direction of the appropriate supervisor/Head of Department:
* Attendance on clients and others in order to take statements, obtain information, make appointments and complete Legal Aid Agency forms.
* Communicate with both clients and experts and also between clients and supervisors as requested.
* Deal with client queries and report them to the appropriate fee earner.
* Fix dates for Court hearings and speak with counsel and the court to find mutually convenient dates.
* Arrange conferences with Counsel and communicate with clients, solicitors and barristers
* Liase with The Accident Line as requested and also with the Welfare Benefits Advisor and accounts department as required.
* Obtain periodic payments on account as agreed by the fee earner.
* To undertake other duties such as researching law, searching old files, obtaining documents, transporting clients, running errands and supporting fee earners as and when required.
If you are interested in the role please do apply!
You can also email me on Anthony.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.