Junior .Net Developer
£22,000 - £27,000 DOE
If you are looking for an opportunity where you feel respected and valued, with the opportunity to develop and grow, then this is the opportunity for you!
Swindon based Financial Services organisation are looking for a Junior .Net Developer for the production of software and the translation of specifications into physical software assets.
Duties and skills of the Junior .Net Developer:
* Work within an Agile development team
* Participate in Scrum meetings and help other members of the team when needed
* Provide 3rd level support for IT solutions
* Adhere to project lifecycle governance
* Identify risks and issues early and rectify problems and deviations from the plan
* Develop solutions to work problems by using analytical, interpretive and evaluative thought
* Identify risks and issues early and rectify problems and deviations from the plan. Identify where changes in requirements have resource implications
* Accurately estimate work required to meet requirements
* .NET Framework 4+
* Visual Studio 2015 Professional
* ASP.NET, C#.NET, MVC
* WCF / REST
* Web services / SOAP
* SOA, JSON, XML, Razor
* HTML, CSS
* Microsoft SQL Server 2008+
* T-SQL (stored procedures)
* TFS / VSTS
* Unit test frameworks (NUnit etc.)
If you have a experience of .Net Development, then please apply for the role of Junior .Net Developer.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.