Are you a strong administrator who thrives on supporting others providing efficiency and quality in your work? Are you looking to take a step into a career in legal, working for a leading firm based in the heart of the city centre? Do you thrive on a busy work load and working to deadlines?
Then this could be the opportunity for you……
I have a great permanent opportunity working within a busy firm across various departments supporting fee earners and partners with the billing process, the organisation and administration of their busy schedules and secretarial support overall. You will be working within a positive and supportive team who are extremely experienced, knowledgeable and will support your training and development.
Some of your duties…
* Arranging travel and accommodation and booking meeting rooms
* Support with finance/billing administration and matter administration
* Drafting basic correspondence
* Copy-typing and digital dictation
* Amending short documents as required
* Processing fee-earner expenses in a timely manner
* Liaison with Business Development, Marketing, Events and Finance Teams with a view to supporting them on specific team-based tasks
* Managing workflow to the Print Room etc as required; proactively taking steps to ensure work is returned within required timescales
* Printing, scanning and copying as required
* Assisting other Practice-Groups where necessary
You will have:
* Previous experience in legal or a professional services environment
* Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
* Excellent typing speed with great attention to detail
* Strong task management/organisation skills
* Demonstrate a professional and positive work ethic in your approach
* Can work well under pressure and proven experience working to strict deadlines in a fast paced role
If you feel this is the perfect role for you, then please apply today with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.