Junior Java Developer ( Entry Level )
Are you an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual?
- Gained limited commercial experience in Java Development?
- Recently graduated with a degree in Software Engineering Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent?
Then this role may well be what you have been searching for!
What's in it for you?
- You'll learn how to be a successful software engineer in a high-energy and fast-paced environment.
- A real opportunity to get involved in the new and ongoing interesting projects, and in time have the ability to take ownership of your work.
- Get experience in modern best practice software development in a Scaled Agile Environment.
You will need:
- Either commercial experience with Java Development or a recent degree or masters in Computer Science or Software Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent
- Ability to pass a Java coding exercise ( the final interview will have a coding exercise as part of the process ), fine if you are stronger in another language but the test you sit will be in Java
- A thirst for learning, a drive to keep improving, and a genuine passion for working in Software Development.
This is a great opportunity to make a start in Software Engineering with a business that will give you unique support and training, allowing you to take the path to an exciting and successful career.
AS WELL AS LOCAL CANDIDATES HAPPY TO CONSIDER RELOCATORS WITH A VALID UK RIGHT TO WORK BUT YOU WILL NEED TO ATTEND FINAL INTERVIEW ON SITE AT YOUR OWN COST AND RELOCATE AT YOUR OWN COST. At this level there won't be relocation cost help.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate in get in touch!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.