Junior IT Project Manager (Reading)
Our client, a leading utility organisation, has a superb opportunity for a Junior IT PM, who already possesses some relevant experience and is now wishing to broaden their skillset, or potentially an experienced BA or even a Developer wanting to step into a Project Management role.
* Drive consistent IT delivery enabling, managing and directing the business and project delivery to time, quality, cost and scope.
* Leading the inception, design and delivery several IT projects across the business to support the change portfolio and change plan.
* Play an active role in continually improving IT ways of working and standards to drive greater supplier cost advantage, delivery agility, and improved governance.
* PRINCE2 qualified and skilled in agile delivery, it is essential you can demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, tenacity, gravitas and the resilience to deliver complex projects.
* Previous PM or BA experience gained within the IT department or a large organisation
* Be able to demonstrate a strong track record of delivery and ambition
This is an urgent and important hire for our client due to the portfolio of work that is developing across the business.
Please contact us ASAP for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.