Search Consultancy are seeking a Junior In-House Graphic Designer to join our central services office in Glasgow for a 12 month period. You will work closely with our Marketing Team & The Senior Graphic Designer to both develop and support our brand. The role will report directly to our Senior Designer, with a requirement for you to work autonomously on design projects.
If you love great design and are passionate about making sure the things that you create are not only attractive, but easy to understand and relevant to your target audience, we'd love to hear from you.
We're an award winning UK wide Recruitment Agency with over 700 employees with Clients who range from large corporations to small independent businesses. We recruit across numerous sectors, from Healthcare to Call Centre, Scientific to Industrial and Legal to Construction. We are Platinum accredited with the Investors in People Awards and placed 54th in the Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For List 2019. Make sure you visit careersatsearch.co.uk to find out lots about what it's like working for Search.
We want someone who can design and create simple, beautiful and clear marketing collateral. The job would span both print and digital and would include designing (but not limited to):
- Social Media Posts
- Email Banners
- Powerpoint/Word templates
- Banner Stands
- Webpage updates
- Microsites (We use Strikingly)
These design requests cover both internal requests for our own stakeholders, supplemented with projects for Search Clients, giving you the opportunity to work in house but with the variety of multiple brands.
Skills and experience required:
You might be a recent graduate or already have a couple of years experience under your belt.
- Fully familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- A strong skill set including typography, composition, colour and layout, with strong attention to detail
- Deliver quality work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and able to multi-task
- Ability to build close-working relationships with internal colleagues and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written English
- A willingness to add copywriting in your designs - this will be supported by our content team but being able to pull something together initially would be helpful
- Able to take projects from conception through to completion
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.