Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst for a leading service and technology business based in Leeds. The Business Analyst will have skills and experience in the following areas.
Good understanding of Business Analysis techniques and methods including experience of facilitating and using: Workshops, Interviews, Questionnaires, SWOT, MoSCoW, Brainstorming, PESTLE, User case modelling.
? Able to elicit high and low-level requirements producing high-quality documentation
? Understanding of full software development and testing lifecycles
? Contribute to the overall analysis strategy
? Strong problem solving & communication skills
? A meticulous & thorough approach to work
? Excellent planning skills, ability to co-ordinate analysis activities and manage one's own workload
? Good team player, able to work on own initiative and work in a group
? Able to react well to changing requirements with a positive attitude
? Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
? Knowledge of, or a desire to learn about, agile methodologies
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the following areas of work within the organisation.
* Working within a project-based environment you will work closely with both onshore and offshore development teams as well as people from other areas of the business to deliver projects on time
* Manage stakeholders including senior and group management, internal and external suppliers, and clients.
* Employ appropriate techniques and methods to gather high and low-level requirements producing detailed, accurate and high-quality documentation
* Where appropriate, propose solutions or processes to meet the specified requirements
* Work with the Business Change and Implementation Manager and Test team to schedule and prioritise projects, ensuring appropriate allocation of Business Analyst resources
* Able to work on their own initiative and with the BA team to:
o plan key activities to ensure deliverables are completed on time and to the required standard
o understand the business problem or change, identify and document the requirements and determine the solution
* Provide regular reports of progress to BCI Manager, escalating issues as required
This is a fantastic opportunity for the Business Analyst to join a cutting edge Technology and Service Delivery business in the heart of Leeds.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.