Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £23800 per annum
Junior Brewer - Award Winning Brewery - Circa £23,500pa - Enfield, London
Are you an imaginative thinker who always looks outside of the box but who also looks for a box of beer?
The Specialist Drinks Manufacturing department for Search Recruitment Group tremendously exited to bring a fantastic opportunity to the market as we are currently looking for a Junior Brewer to join an innovative and trendy brewery based in Enfield.
This fast growing business offer endless progression opportunities with a proven track record of promoting their Junior Brewers to Production Brewers within the first 6-9 months. The perfect opportunity to kick-start your successful carer in the world of brewing.
Producing over 80 million pints of delicious beer each year, this fantastically unique brewery are looking for ambitious and creative individual to assist in driving the business even further. Your future employers is seeking someone passionate about beer, you will also buy into, and push forward their magnificent brand.
The expected responsibilities for the Junior Brewer include:
* Assisting Production and Senior Brewers on daily duties inducing operating on a fully automatic150ml brewhouse and all aspects of wort production
* Entering and extracting all necessary data from BOTEC/SAP and other relevant programmes
* Performing basic quality checks such as phys-chem, yeast counts and yeast viability
* Carrying out cellaring duties including ; measuring CO2/DO, operating fully automatic cellular, yeasting hopping off vessels and separation of green beer using centrifuge
* Monitoring fermentation whilst ensuring fermentation protocols are adhered to
Other expected requirements will include:
* To operate in line with SALSA, BRC and ISO 9000 quality systems with specific reference to quality, complaints and non-conformances
* Increasing your understanding of the art and science of brewing through study anf investigation
* Complying with all relevant Health, Safety and Security regulations
You will need to have an understanding of brewery science, equipment and techniques with at least 6 months brewery experience or have an MSc or IBD qualification. You must be someone who is an excellent communicator with great attention to detail whilst demonstrating a positive and committed attitude to work. The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Brewery Manager and will be tasked with assisting the Senior and Lead Brewer in project work where needed.
The shifts will be varied through early middle late and nights with a maximum of 4 shifts per week and for all your hard work you will be rewarded with a generous salary and have access to all of their fantastic benefits listed below.
Benefits include: Private Healthcare, Discretionary bonus, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Employee Discount and access to there Cycle to Work Scheme. They are offering 28 days holidays including bank holidays, this increases after 2 years continuous service up to a maximum of 33 days.
If this sounds like a challenge you would be interested in, then we would love to hear from you, please contact Dan Spencer at Search for more information or just simply click apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.