LIVERPOOL CITY CENTRE
£NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE (£14-£15k)
My client is looking for a Junior Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant to join an excellent accountancy practice based in Liverpool City Centre.
The ideal candidate will have studied an accountancy and finance or an economics related degree or college course. Previous experience is essential, if you have experience within TAX, PENSIONS, ACCOUNTS, FINANCE or anything similar please get in touch today.
The job role;
* Maintaining accurate client records
* Detecting any fraud
* Complying with AML regulations
* Bookkeeping for VAT returns
* Setting up pension schemes
* Answering calls and liaising with clients
* Providing any support to accountants
The ideal candidate;
* The ideal candidate is someone who has studied an accountancy or finance/ economics related degree or course at college
* Must have work experience - in accounts, finance, tax, pensions, invoices, etc.
* Wants to progress in a accountancy firm
* High attention to detail
Please click apply if you are suitable.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.