Junior Accounts Assistant
Liverpool City Centre
Monday- Friday NO WEEKENDS!
£NMW + Monthly Bonus
My client is looking for a junior accounts assistant to join a busy accountancy company based in Liverpool City Centre. This role is ideal for someone who has studied an accountancy or finance degree/course at college and is looking to get into the world of work.
The job role;
* Maintaining accurate client records
* Detecting any fraud
* Complying with AML regulations
* Bookkeeping for VAT returns
* Setting up pension schemes
* Answering calls and liaising with clients
* Providing any support to accountants
The ideal candidate;
* The ideal candidate is someone who has studied an accountancy or finance related degree or course at college
* Someone who has done lower level accounts/invoicing/pensions/tax/
* Wants to progress in a accountancy firm
* High attention to detail
Benefits to this role are - free parking, included in monthly bonus scheme, city centre, no weekends, pension and holiday entitlement.
*This role is paying national minimum wage* - There is great career progression opportunities and the perfect opportunity to step into an accountancy firm.
Please click apply if you are suitable.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.