Due to recent growth this well established and forward thinking business are looking for an Junior Bookkeeper to join the Finance team. The company pride themselves on providing the highest standards and professionalism at all times.
With an excellent reputation, culture fit and benefits package this is a company where you will very quickly feel at home.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Account managing a portfolio of client accounts and supporting them with accounting and technical queries
* Maintaining accounts and checking calculations are correct
* Purchase and Sales Ledger processing
* Helping with VAT preparation and submission
* Administration as required
* Previous experience in a similar Bookkeeping or Accounts Administration position
* Ability to communicate effectively with a range of clients
* Good technical ability with Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel
What They Offer:
* A stable carer with an open and friendly culture
* Internal and external training
* Up to date and modern offices
* Competitive salary plus holidays
* Quarterly nights out
* Free parking
To be considered for the role please click APPLY NOW!
Accounts Assistant/ Accounts Administrator/ Finance Assistant / Finance Officer/ Finance Administrator
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.