We are calling all joiners in the Bingley area!
Our client, a leading global manufacturer in the leisure industry, is looking for a semi-skilled Joiner in Bingley to join the collaborative team on a forthcoming project. The Joiner job is temporarily, and comes with a pay rate of up to £12 an hour, depending on experience.
You will need to be a flexible carpenter or Joiner with a genuine interest in carpentry and the joinery trade. You will be highly professional, well presented, and have a good work ethic.
Your role as Joiner will include:
- Working alongside a team of welders and laminators making bespoke products for the leisure industry
- Using a wide range of tools and equipment
- Ensuring products are fitted to specifications and a high-quality level
- Working in a highly professional and tidy manner
- Assisting other members of the team as and when required
To succeed in this role, you must be able to perform physical work to a consistently high standard in all aspects of joinery, adhering to our client's health and safety standards. This job is being offered to semi-skilled joiners. However, the ability to read from drawings and tutor other workers would be beneficial.
To make a successful application, you will:
- Ideally have worked within basic joinery and have confident knowledge of woodworking
- Have experience reading diagrams and measuring large items
- Have experience using sharp tools, sticking to strict health and safety standards
- Be well presented, professional and able to provide references
To apply for this Joiners job in Bingley, please contact us today. Interviews will take place online or by phone, due to the COVID-19 lockdown. If a skills test is required this will take place under social distancing.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.