I'm really excited to be partnering with an Oslo based start up success story looking for talented Front End Developers.
The role would require relocation to the beautiful city of Oslo in Norway.
You will be open to experiencing a new culture and working with a diverse group of top percentile developers where the MAIN BUSINESS LANGUAGE IS ENGLISH.
For those who don't know, Norway is EEA member and EU citizens are eligible to work there without requiring a work permit, candidates who are not Norwegian and are out with the EU / EEA would need a sponsored work permit.
Why am I excited about this business?
- Substantial growth in relatively short period of time, to put into context the unique monthly users is inline with much bigger players such as the likes of LinkedIn
- They scale, they ship code fast, it is a true Agile environment where your small team have real ownership on what you build and are empowered to innovate and scale quickly
- Strong culture and values that drive the business, centred around looking after staff and developing a product that has a positive impact in society
- Truly global impact, strong position to become the next major player in the tech market and to get in at this stage of growth is exciting
You work closely with the wider team but owning the Frontend solution / design, however because of that it is helpful if you get end-to-end product development, functional programming and have worked closely with Back-End developers in an Agile environment in the past on large scale projects.
You must have:
- As a minimum an interest in working with React, Redux, mobX but experience with is welcomed
- Used Angular, Backbone.JS and probably used DOM, HTML, CSS
- Follow modern principles and methodologies such as Agile, reactive programming principles and atomic design
- Want to learn, want to work on interesting projects, want to be a part of something with the potential to become a massive player on the global tech market
Please send your CV for a chance to make a career enhancing move that:
- also allows you to make a positive contribution to society and design a product you are really proud to tell people you were a part of
- offers really interesting Front-End project work where you have real ownership of what you work on
- that can also match your career aspirations, supporting your skills development and offering you progression paths that suit your strengths
- does all of the above whilst creating a fun and friendly team environment for you to be a part of
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.