Have you ever thought about joining a startup?
What's the big attraction?
- Is it the flexible working?
- The collaborative working environment and decision making processes?
- The huge potential for growth?
- Or even just the pool table, free fruit, and casual dress code?
Fancy it? Or would you prefer to stick to big corporate? If it's the former, this is your chance to get involved. One of Glasgow's most up and coming tech startups are looking to add to their talented team as they begin to scale up their operation.
Culture is massive here, but you already knew that, it's why you want to join a startup. The direction of the company is completely engineering led - and you'll contribute to that technical direction from day one.
Applicants are welcome from any background, but you'll need to be passionate about your work, eager to learn new technology, and able to implement what you do learn.
What you'll be doing
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
What we'd like you to have
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it, such as ExpressJS etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch with Ronan Higgins on 0141 272 7728 for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.