Java Software Engineer / Java Developer - Low-Latency, High Volume, high availability
As a Java SWE do you produce your best work in friendly and supportive environments?
Do you want interesting work, scalable, enterprise level, low latency, high-availability and high-volume projects with ownership and autonomy?
What is in it for you?
- Environment that encourage creativity, experimenting / pushing boundaries in Software Engineering
- Continuous learning is encouraged not just supported with hackathons, live conference screenings, events, shared learning and training days you book in just like holidays
- Ownership and autonomy of what you work on as part of high performing Agile teams
- Use modern methodologies, modern processes, ship code quickly and best practice
- Competitive package
What do you bring to this environment?
- Java development background essential and Java EE frameworks, Spring, with newer version of Java welcomed but not a must have
- Experience of any: Relational Databases, low latency, high-availability and high-volume welcomed
- Want to work on top down development from design to coding to owning what you have built
- You can choose to be Back End only or Full Stack, multiple roles due to growth so it is in your control, just let me know what you prefer
Fantastic culture to help you become the best Java SWE you can be, training and support you need is there and the work is challenging and interesting.
To take the next step in your career then please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.