Java Software Engineer - SDLC, R&D, Agile, Innovative, 1.8, Cutting Edge, Pioneering
Are you driven to be a SME / leading light in end-to-end Java Solutions in Software Engineering?
Do you thrive in fun environments designed to encourage creativity, up-skilling and trail blazing in SWE with like minded technical enthusiasts?
I have varies levels available in Java Software Engineering for passionate Developers from an Applications / Web Services perspective with a team who strive for superior code and design leading the way on full SDLC projects and continuously improving Best Practice.
BEST PRACTICE FULL SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TO YOU SHOULD MEAN INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS, SIMPLISTIC PERFECTION IN THEIR DESIGN THAT CAN BE FLEXIBLE AND INTUITIVE WHILST STRIVING TOWARDS IMPROVED CODE QUALITY.
Essential to have:
- A passion for Software Development, a true technical enthusiast excited by challenging project work
- Proven background in working as a Java Software Engineer or Java Developer at any level, nice to have version 1.8 or wish to work with 1.8
- End-to-end Java solutions experience with multiple full SDLC projects behind you ( this is obviously flexible for a less experienced applicant )
- Experience with Java essential but highly desirable to have worked with version 1.8 or a wish to move onto the latest technology
- Experience with some of the following: Spring, Hibernate, Rational and No/SQL Database, GIT, Maven, Subversion
Desirable to have:
- Open Source experience with open source tools and systems, advantageous to mention this experience you have in this area on your CV
- Agile experience ( LEAN, SCRUM, KANBAN )
- Test Driven Development ( TDD ), Behavioural Drive Development ( BDD )
This software driven business renowned for developing staff from within provides value added solutions across its sector, leading the way.
For a chance to make a career enhancing move into my client please send me your CV in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.