Java Lead / Tech Lead / Lead Java Developer / Lead Java Software Engineer - Design, Scoping, Shaping, Coding, Agile, API, Scalable, Web Applications
What is important to you as a Lead Java Developer? Is it:
- A Voice - do you want to make a wider impact, have an influence
- A Chance to Mentor - do you want others to benefit from your experience and knowledge
- Working On Top Down Development - Do you want to Design, Scope, Shape and Code on projects
My client offers this and more within an environment designed to encourage creativity, continuous learning and pushing boundaries of best practice.
- Be at home hands on coding in Java (Spring or Hibernate) as well as enjoying the design / application architecture stage
- Preferably have worked in but definitely understand true Agile, TDD, BDD, Sprint, Scrum Environment and have multiple full SDLC behind you
- Have worked with back-end database, an MVC framework nice to have as is some Front-end exposure. Any of the following with strong Java background:
- SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLServer, MySQL,
- No SQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Ember.js, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Knockout.js
- testing as part of TDD
- Package Management
- SCM technologies
- Secure Development Best Practice
- Have experience of or be able to demonstrate strong understanding of Scalable solutions for Enterprise Level projects producing high performing applications
This is a fantastic chance to work in an environment that will give you the autonomy you need to create the best solutions in a supportive culture.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.