Are you a Java Developer with 2+ year's recent experience? Do you want to work for a 'Top 10 for Working Families' employer based in the heart of the 'Best City in the UK'? Then this developer role based in Edinburgh is for you!
One the country's top accredited employers are looking to expand their operations at their Edinburgh Offices. The organisation is looking for ambitious developers at all levels of experience help grow their talented team - from more junior to senior roles.
What will I be doing?
Responsibilities will vary depending on experience but could involve:
- Working on exciting and challenging banking platforms
- Reviewing platform deliverables and documentation
- Assessing requirements, and defining options
- Work with different stakeholders to successfully achieve strategic IT goals
What will I need for the job?
- A Software Engineering background & knowledge of agile development practices
- Understanding of the application stack and exposure to technologies like Java, Struts, Node.js and JSP
- Knowledge of IBM WebSphere WAS, Splunk, JSF and C / C++ would be beneficial
- Knowledge of containerisation - e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Hosting, Docker
- A strong desire to learn and focus on progressing your career in a Java environment.
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further. We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.