Java Developer with interest in Big Data - opportunity to cross train into Hadoop, Cassandra and Kafka
Are you a Java Developer / Java Software Engineer at mid to senior level who's interested in Big Data?
Do you follow trends in Analytics and have you started to self study in relevant skills in Big Data?
Then this could be the DREAM DATA JOB for you!
My client has a high calibre Data team that is achieving growth and can now support cross training talented Java Developers with a love of learning and a passion for Data.
This is your chance to work on complex, interesting projects covering Real-Time Analytics as part of a high performing Big Data project team.
- Have Java Development background with multiple full SDLC under your belt
- Agile and nice if you have Git, Maven experience too
- Have experience or understanding of Building Automated Deployment
- Have a Passion for Big Data / Analytics from a development perspective
- Follow trends in Data
You will get trained in:
- Understanding Modelling High Volume Semi-Structured Data
- Understanding Clustered Databases
Nice but not essential to have:
- Some Data experience in past
- If you have started some self study in Big Data
- Spark, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, HBase, Yarn, Terraform Clustered Databases, Hadoop, Hive, TerraForm, Kitchen, Chef, Foreign Data Wrappers
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate!
My client not only supports but actively encourages continuous learning, real investment in you from joining and clear progression routes.
Please apply to hear more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.