Java Developer - Emmy award winning software house
Are you sick of the corporate red tape that hinders your work and progress? Annoyed that your days drag in and you just want to enjoy coding again? If that is the case, read on, we have a few excellent opportunities with this client!
We have multiple roles for junior and senior Java Developers with an outstanding software house in the heart of Glasgow city centre. This business is one of the best examples of how a software house should operate and most developers who have joined their business have never left and genuinely enjoy what they do. With just over 30 full stack engineers and an excellent pipeline of work which has doubled in the last 12 months this is very much the company to be with right now.
What will I be doing?
- You will be working the full software development life cycle using agile methodologies
- Implementing and testing design solutions.
- Working with customers to produce specifications, designs, estimates and determine operational feasibility
- Integrating software components using core products into a fully functional software system.
- Participating in a lot of social events!
What do I need for this job?
- Java Development experience (junior or senior)
- Worked with technologies such as Spring, Jira and Gradle
- Passionate about new technologies and developing world class solutions
- Sense of humour!
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further or alternatively call Tony Baker on 0141 272 7720. We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.