continuous learning + benefits
over 1 year ago
Java Enterprise Developer - Spring, supportive culture, invest in your training
What is important to you in your next step?
For you in this role there is:
- Technology - chance to work with Java 8, Java SE 7, Docker, Chef, GCP
- Growth - mentoring from high performing team working on key R&D project
- Modern Best Practice - TDD, Scaled Agile Framework, Cadence 2 week sprints
This role offers all that and MORE, including interesting work and a progression route.
Due to Team Growth you have the option to focus on what you prefer from:
- Full Stack
- Or Back End
In return you will have:
- Commercial experience in Java Development, using Spring ( hibernate be ok too but Spring preferred )
- Worked on RESTful web services
- Knowledge of any Relational Database Management System ( SQL Server / Oracle etc. )
- The desire to work in Scaled Agile environment using TDD / BDD
- The desire to learn, to make use of the support you will be given to grow technically
Bonus if you have any of:
- Java SE7, Java EE
- React, Angular, Angular2, ES6, TypeScript
- Cloud experience
- Microservices experience
- Worked with other high level languages such as C#
- Sonar, Subversion / GIT, Crucible / Fisheye
- Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Chef, Docker, Nexus,
My client encourages creative thinking and out of the box solutions, a wiliness to push boundaries on what's been done in Software Engineering / Software Development work on scalable Agile solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take that important next step in your career, please apply to hear more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.