Java Developer - Emmy award winning software house
Are you sick of corporate red tape slowing down your work and hindering your progress? Do your days drag in? Have you stopped enjoying coding?
If that's the case - then this one might be for you.
We have multiple roles for mid to senior level Java Developers with an outstanding software house in the heart of Glasgow city centre. The organisation in question is one of the best examples of how a software house should operate. Most developers who join stay, and genuinely enjoy what they do. With just over 30 full stack engineers and an excellent pipeline of work which has doubled in the last 12 months this is the perfect time to get involved.
What will I be doing?
- You will be working the full software development life cycle using agile methodologies
- Implementing and testing design solutions.
- Working with customers to produce specifications, designs, estimates and determine operational feasibility
- Integrating software components using core products into a fully functional software system.
- Participating in a lot of social events!
What do I need for this job?
- Java Development experience
- Worked with technologies such as Spring, Jira and Gradle
- Passionate about new technologies and developing world class solutions
Apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch for a quick, confidential chat. Alternatively call Ronan Higgins on 0141 272 7728 or drop me a message on LinkedIn.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.