Java Developer - Emmy award winning software house
Are you sick of the corporate red tape that hinders your work and progress? Annoyed that your days drag in and you just want to enjoy coding again? If that is the case, then read on, this might be for you...
We have multiple roles for mid and senior Java Developers with an outstanding software house in the heart of Glasgow city centre. This business is one of the best examples of how a software house should operate and most developers who have joined their business have never left and genuinely enjoy what they do. With just over 30 full stack engineers and an excellent pipeline of work which has doubled in the last 12 months this is very much the company to be with right now.
What will I be doing?
- You will be working the full software development life cycle using agile methodologies
- Implementing and testing design solutions.
- Working with customers to produce specifications, designs, estimates and determine operational feasibility
- Integrating software components using core products into a fully functional software system.
- Participating in a lot of social events!
What do I need for this job?
- Java Development experience
- Worked with technologies such as Spring, Jira and Gradle
- Passionate about new technologies and developing world class solutions
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Ronan Higgins on 0141 272 7728 for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.