Java Developer - Glasgow - Consultancy
Are you a passionate Java developer who would be interested in moving into a more holistic technical environment working for one of Scotland's best known companies? Does the opportunity to rapidly progress in a high calibre technical environment with a business that is recognised as one of the worlds most distinguished award winning consultancies? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a multi-award winning consultancy with an enviable list of global clients, many of which are based in Scotland. The company are always looking for new talent and are keen to expand their talented team in Scotland. What really separates these opportunities from many others is the level of autonomy you are given. Work from home, work on multiple client projects, enjoy flexible working and get well rewarded for your dedication. It like the best part of the contracting world with the benefits and security of a permanent role. Sound good?
What will I be doing?
- Project Delivery: the day-to-day responsibility for technical aspects of a project, both internally and at client sites.
- Software development: Construction and the testing of multiple software components.
- Quality Assurance: Understanding system test plans and system testing.
What do I need for this job?
- Experience in Java Development
- Some exposure to NoSQL technologies such as: MongoDB,Redis,Riak
- Any scripting experience such as BASH, Python or Ruby
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further or alternatively call Tony Baker on 0141 272 7720. We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.