Java Developer - Glasgow - Consultancy
Are you a passionate Java developer who would be interested in moving to one of Scotland's most tech-savvy companies? Does the opportunity to rapidly progress within an industry leading, award winning consultancy appeal to you? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a multi-award winning consultancy with an enviable list of global clients, many of which are based in Scotland. The company are always looking for new talent and are keen to expand their talented team in Scotland. What really separates this opportunity from many others is the level of autonomy you are given. Flexible working comes with the role, as does the opportunity to balance your own workload.
What will I be doing?
- Project Delivery: the day-to-day responsibility for technical aspects of a project, both internally and at client sites.
- Software development: Construction and the testing of multiple software components.
- Quality Assurance: Understanding system test plans and system testing.
What do I need for this job?
- Experience in Java Development
- Some exposure to NoSQL technologies such as: MongoDB,Redis,Riak
- Any scripting experience such as BASH, Python or Ruby
Apply for immediate consideration, or get in touch for a quick, informal, and confidential chat.
Ronan.firstname.lastname@example.org / 0141 272 7728
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.