Full Stack Java Developer - 6 month contract - Glasgow - Agile - TDD / BDD
Looking for your next Full Stack Java project?
I have an immediate 6 month contract for an experienced Java Developer to join a major Platform Development programme. Working in a Technical Lead / Mentor role you will be responsible for developing and delivering a new Full Stack Java solution to replace a legacy web system.
I am therefore keen to speak with candidates who have the following experience:
- Proven background working as a Lead Java Developer on large, complex end-to-end development programmes
- Excellent Java skills with experience of developing multithreaded and / or distributed systems for corporate clients
- Other technical knowledge should include:
- API such as Spring, Hibernate, JPA etc.
- Deployment Automation technologies
- Agile development
- Automated Integration Testing such as Selenium, Fitnesse, Cucumber etc.
- Enterprise Messaging such as RabbitMQ. Kafka, Tibco, Websphere etc.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to influence, challenge and present to senior stakeholders
- Previous experience of mentoring junior members of a team would be an advantage
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age