An exciting and challenging opportunity for a Java Developer to join a successful, fast paced technology team in Glasgow. Glasgow is a strategic area for growth within technology for my client and as such they are building a brand new team, this will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work on real greenfield projects. You really will be cutting code on a daily basis… there's no support here (they already have a substantial support team to pick this up) so you can focus on what you really enjoy JAVA, JAVA and more JAVA….
What will I be doing?
* Cut code. That's it…
* Develop both tactical and strategic solutions to meet business requirements
* Develop automated testing tools to exercise functionality, performance, and capacity of code
* Provide estimates for tasks, including design, development, technical debt, and testing
* Support analysis, testing, and operations teams
* Produce code that is appropriate for a low-latency java platform
* Analyze historic system behaviour and market state to inform new development
What do I need for this job?
* Core Java
* University degree in computer science, physics, engineering, or equivalent programming
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further or alternatively call John Tempany on 0141 272 7757. We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.