Java Data Software Engineer - interest in big data, ETL such as Ab Initio or Informatica
Are you a passionate Java Developer either working in Data or keen to cross train into An Initio / Data role?
Do you want to have a high impact on projects working end-to-end with ownership on what you deliver?
Cool things happening here:
- Real-Team Streaming
- Distributed Systems
- Data Clustering
- Parallel Data / Parallel Programming
- Complex, interesting Big Data projects
- Have a background in Java Development with either skills in ETL / Data or a passion for ETL / Data and a willingness to learn
- Be a problem solver who wants to work end-to-end on solutions through the full SDLC
- Get the principles behind Big Data, Scale, Data Warehouse, ETL Design, RDMS best practice
- Have some but not all of: SQL, Netezza, Ab Initio, Informatica, ETL Tools, Python, Spark
- Have a passion to work in fast past team in a competitive highly technical and ground breaking sector where you can have a real pride in what you have developed
My client offer interesting project work, chance to follow your passion into Data and support you need to transition into your new career.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.