Java Back-End Developer, RDBMS, Oracle
The successful Back End Developers will be joining this team of:
- like-minded technical enthusiasts with boundless energy learning
- high degree of problem solving intelligence / abstract thinking
- an overwhelming need to achieve best practice / innovate
- have proven background in back-end development using Java and working with Relational Databases such as Oracle
- Full SDLC experience from a back-end perspective ( Design, Development, Troubleshooting, debugging etc. )
- Want to have ownership of your design, your issue resolution, your innovation and be comfortable with some authority and autonomy, you take the initiative but also recognise where an issue needs to escalated for best resolution
- Have a Degree background or equivalent in Computing or Software Engineering or related discipline
Advantageous to also have:
- Familiarity with middleware integration platform (web methods)
What my client offer is:
Control in your career…
- do you want to stay focused on Back-End?
- do you want to learn Full Stack?
- do you want to become a line manager?
- do you prefer to progress in technical leadership / technical guru / SME way?
…you will get he support you need to achieve your personal goals
- Fun environment in which to work and learn
- Chance to cross train into Java if you so wish
For a chance to move to this career enhancing role in a positive working environment please send me your CV in the fist instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.