About this role
Our client are seeking a Training Assistant. This role offers an exciting opportunity and is based in Edinburgh. The position is on a part-time permanent basis, Monday to Wednesday, 9am to 5pm, 20.25 hours per week. Initially full-time office based, but in the long term a hybrid working approach will be implemented through the Smarter Working policy.
Core duties of the IT Training Assistant are to:
* Support the Induction process and the journey of new colleagues, delivering Induction training and providing them with ongoing support.
* Deliver refresher training on the Microsoft 365 suite to enable maximum adoption throughout the Firm on all applications;
* Assist with creating, designing and delivering detailed and effective training materials including guides and videos to support colleagues in the use of all business systems.
* Deliver classroom-based, 1 to 1 and seminar training both in person and online.
* Coordinate meetings and courses, documenting attendance and feedback to the IT Training Manager.
* Liaise with the helpdesk, analysing calls and producing communication around any trends that training can assist. Provide accurate information and advice on training requirements.
* Maintain and update the training database on leaners training and run reports on training required or scheduled refresher sessions.
* Provide assistance with the testing on systems; and
* Provide administration assistance to the IT Training Manager.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in a training or training support role within a professional services environment. The individual must have excellent IT skills and a good working knowledge of the M365 Office suite, along with the ability to learn new computer applications quickly.
We are ideally looking for an individual with:
* previous experience working in a training environment would be advantageous.
* experience of creating training guides and videos.
* excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills are required for this role as is the ability to inspire and motivate learners
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
09 March 2024
Property Manager - Factoring
Receptionist / Front of House
£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Senior Pensions Administrator
HR Officer - Temp
£18.00 - £20.00 per hour
Learn more about a career in Business Support
Offering variety, a role in Business Support is perfect for anyone with a high attention to detail and great organisational and time management skills.