Software Trainer (Software Trainer, IT Trainer, Trainer)
£35,000 - £50,000 + HUGE benefits package!
An established Global Business with a combined 300 years experience operating within the Legal sector has a requirement for an IT Trainer. The newly created position of Software/IT Trainer (Software, Systems, IT, Trainer) will join a rapidly expanding team in London to assist with the training of their IT helpdesk teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Trainer looking to join a reputable legal business in an exciting time in their development.
The role of IT Trainer will provide quality training throughout all levels of the business operations teams. The successful candidate will join the IT Team, and will provide training support across the business.
Main responsibilities include:
* New joiner induction training
* Training people in different formats: One-to-one, firm wide, and webinars
* Designing quality learning material such as videos, tip-sheets, and user guides
* Gathering feedback and ensuring training is effective
You must be an enthusiastic and motivated individual, with the following essential skills & qualities:
Willingness to travel UK-wide, including overnight stays where required; approximately 60% of the time will be on-site
Requirements for the role include:
* Experience designing IT Training scheme of work and materials
* Experience creating training videos and interactive exercises is preferred
* Intermediate knowledge of MS Office 2013/16
* Experience training in a legal/professional services environment is beneficial
Personal skills for the role include:
* Personable nature, able to build relationships with people easily
* Confident delivering training to groups and individuals of different seniority's
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Understanding of the benefits and wider business impact of IT Systems and how training can support end users
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.