IT SYSTEMS MANAGER - Accrington, Greater Manchester
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's largest e-commerce companies on the cusp of a £60 million modernisation drive, and play an instrumental role in driving the development of new, critical business systems spanning Logistics, Warehousing, Buying and Merchandising.
Originally started over 50 years ago as a traditional mail order company, today this digital retailer employs over 1000 employees across the UK and serves millions of customers every year. Conveniently accessible via a number of great motorway links across the North of England, they offer a range of benefits including free parking and have a welcoming, non-corporate culture.
You will be responsible for the delivery of new high-quality solutions for the Logistics, Buying and Merchandising operations of the organisation, as well as managing, monitoring and enhancing any existing systems that are to remain. You will also be fulfilling the formal line management function for an established team of BA's, System Analysts and in-house Developers.
- IT team management experience
- Experience with the implementing of new Warehouse, Logistics, Buying or Merchandising solutions and processes as well as their testing.
- Understanding of managing the data requirements in Logistics or Buying and Merchandising environments
- A proven resource manager skilled in improving the performance and outputs of others.
- Experience of recognised design and delivery principles and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of software delivery life-cycle management and resource allocation.
- Appropriate professional qualification/experience
With an opportunity such as this, it is unlikely that these roles are going to remain available for long, so email Philip Boltt at Search (Philip.email@example.com) or call me on 0151 229 5592.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.