Search are working exclusively with their client to recruit and IT/E-Commerce Support Lead to be based in Glasgow. This is a hands on role and the successful candidate should have significant technical experience of operating within both a network/general IT support role and of the management of a B2C transactional website.
* Manage the day-to-day operational delivery of IT for the Group.
* Line Management of Senior IT Support
* Experience of network infrastructure and desktop support within a virtualised server environment - SQL Server, Exchange, Active Directory management:
o Windows 7/10, Mac and Microsoft Office environment
o Support of remote sites
o IT Budget control
o Customer Database Management
* Manage the transactional, travel industry websites of the Group
* Experience of managing and being responsible for the revenue of a B2C ecommerce site.
* Content Management Systems experience pref.
- PPC, SEO, Analytics, A/B Testing, CRO
- Ability to maintain html static websites - HTML, CSS (pref. PHP) etc.
- Domain Management
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.