IT Support - Windows Desktop - Active Directories - Mobile Devices - 6 month contract
Do you want to be part of a busy internal Helpdesk team understanding issues, taking ownership, diagnosing and solving problems on Windows based systems?
I have an immediate opportunity for an experienced IT Support Analyst who enjoys getting to the root of the problem and resolving the issue in a timely manner. You will also have the opportunity to build new devices, ensure IT security compliance and supporting back-ups.
Do you have
- Experience of working in an IT Support role for large, corporate organisations?
- Excellent customer service focus?
- Excellent Analytical and Troubleshooting skills?
- Solid technical skills covering Windows Desktop solutions, Windows 7+, Active Directory and related technologies?
- Experience of building PCs, Laptops and configuring printers and mobile devices?
Get in touch now for immediate consideration!
Search Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business for the purpose of this vacancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age