Are you a recent graduate or looking for an Entry-Level IT position?
Do you like to help people solve IT problems?
Is one of your main passion within technology and how things work and tick?
If you can share this enthusiasm for technology with non-techy people and colleagues, then read on. We are looking for an Entry-Level Helpdesk Analyst to join our clients wonderful offices in Crawley to provide in house telephone support for all of our users across the UK.
What will you be doing?
As the successful Helpdesk Analyst, you will take ownership in supporting Telephone, Windows and Apple Mobile-based hardware and software, and troubleshooting any issues which arise, either face to face or remotely. In addition to this, you will be sharing your technical knowledge, developing great relationships with all of your colleagues in the business.
Who are you?
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Microsoft and the use of document management systems.
- Some experience supporting Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Knowledge of supporting Office 2013 and above
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 is desirable
- Any experience of Telephone or Mac OS & Apple Hardware including mobiles would be desirable
To be considered suitable for this Helpdesk Analyst role you must have some previous 1st line support experience with Mac and Windows products and strong customer service skills. Please also ensure you can commute to the Crawley area easily.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.