IT Helpdesk Administrator
This is a great opportunity for a person who is keen to progress a career in the field of IT to gain a wide range of experience.
Do you have previous experience supporting Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010 and networks
I am currently recruiting for an IT Helpdesk Administrator to join a fantastic team based in Crawley.
We are seeking candidates with both a polite, and helpful nature, and some of the daily duties will include monitoring calls and liaising with IT providers on behalf of the user.
In short this role will be carrying out IT administrative duties, producing & submitting reports for the company, giving you a chance to gain fantastic exposure to the IT department.
Opportunities for progression are encouraged and there is no doubt this role will suit anyone with a keen interest in IT.
Previous exposure to an IT environment would be advantageous.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Coordinate IT Support activities between the IT provider, third party support providers, and the in-house IT team
* Regularly review IT support calls and ensure movement on any languishing issues
* Where appropriate provide user support including hardware and smartphone support
* Escalate IT support issues to the IT Service Supervisor
* Telephone system administration
* Maintain IT documentation and Standard Operating Procedures
* Maintain asset register
* General IT related administration and any other ad-hoc tasks
* Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Experience and technical knowledge of the following is desirable:
* Skills in Word styles, macros and templates
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.